– Develop the web/App for eidupay;
– Contribute to all aspects of the web/App development lifecycle including design, development, modifying, documentation, testing and operations;
– Create clean, easy to read code within reasonable timeline;
– Create visually appealing web/app that features user-friendly design and clear navigation;
– Build on a platform on microservices with Java spring, spring boot, Android, PostgreSQL tech stacks;
– Planning and prototyping new applications;
– Review each other’s code and learn the software engineering best practices;
– Learning and testing new technologies, frameworks and languages;
– This is a full time job and not an internship
– 4-5 Years experience as web/apps Developer.
– Experience Payment Gateway or Finance Technology is a plus Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development.
– Deep expertise and experience with programming languages such as Java, CSS, C#, Kotlin and Native Android Development.
– Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
– Take care of the bugs. Lead a team Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share. Excellent understanding of software engineering and mobile application concepts Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
– Curiosity to explore creative solutions, explore new technologies, and try new things.
Send your CV to email@example.com